Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What can happen in a month!

Well I did locate the card reader and then needed to fend off my older children for a decent chance at the computer, school holidays during this time did not aid the situation. However I have uploaded all my new photos and have some interesting things to show. As my children are currently out of town with their grandparents I can post my news bit by bit.

These are the 2 quilts I made from the coordinating fabric,  the pre-school has chosen the brighter mostly yellow one.

I have been able to get it on the machine and start the quilting, seeing as its needed in a week or so, that's a good thing.
So if you are in Canberra and woulds like to purchase a ticket to win this quilt, visit the Evatt Primary School & Pre School Environmental Fair on August the 28th between 10am and 2pm. There will be lots of things happening besides this quilt being raffled.
Happy Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment